On completion of this course you should know the:
- Advantages of motor speed control for Fans, Pumps and Compressors for managing Air Conditioning and Refrigeration performance
- Complexity of previous antiquated methods
- Motor magnetic field rotation, frequency and slip
- Managing field rotation and hence motor speed
- Basic VSD construction and components
- Practical hands-on settings and selection
- VSD input signals: origin, set value, trip value
- VSD management: self induced or overide by BMS
- Energy savings potential
- Supply frequency and harmonics. Electrical isolation double wound circuitry.
- New developments
Cost: R 550:00 per person
Venue: ZEST ELECTRIC MOTORS (Pty) Ltd. 9 Omurumda Way, Montague Gardens 021 551 2710
Lecturer/s: staff at Zest Motors
To Register you would need to send your details as requested below:
- Your full names and Surname,
- Copy of your I.D,
- Your Cell phone number.
Then if your company is paying, we need:
- the name of the contact person,
- Company name,
- phone number.
Please send the above information and a note indicating that you would like to join the course to:
Ms Carin Maass at: CarinM@intramech.co.za Carin will then draw an invoice, which you will pay by doing an electronic fund transfer or bank deposit. The bank details into which you pay is given directly below.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT PAYMENT PAYMENT TO BE MADE ON RECEIPT OF YOUR INVOICE.
Bank: STANDARD BANK of S.A.
ONCE THE MONEY IS IN THE BANK, PLEASE E-MAIL PROOF OF PAYMENT TO CARIN