SAIRAC Johannesburg Region Presents: PSYCHROMETRICS
This course will be presented by Mr. Jannie Potgieter he holds a B.Eng, Mechanical: Studied Mechanical Engineering at the North West University, Potchefstroom campus and a M.Eng: Completed a Masters in Engineering at the North West University, Potchefstroom campus.
Jannie currently works at Booyco Engineering and is a Project Engineer.
Course Name: PSYCHROMETRICS
Course Outcomes: On completion of this course, you should be able to;
* Understand the various thermodynamic properties of moist air.
* Use these properties to analyse conditions and processes involving moist air.
* Use psychrometric charts to establish the interrelationship between these properties from the charts.
* Perform the calculations necessary in respect to the removal or addition of sensible and latent heat from space to be air conditioned.
* Illustrate the various processes on a psychrometric chart in order to simplify their calculations.
Venue: The course will be held at ACRA’s new Premises in Kempton Park
203 Element road, Chloorkop, Kempton Park NEW ADDRESS
Duration: 3 evenings
Dates: Tuesday 14 February, Tuesday 21 February & Tuesday 28 February 2017
Time: 18h00 till 21h00
Cost: R1350,00 members | R1650,00 non members
The formula of having selected professionals presenting within their specific field of expertise adds value to the SAIRAC training. In this sense the SAIRAC courses are unique.
Please note: SAIRAC courses are very popular with limited space available, please book early.
|Event Date||14-02-2017 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||28-02-2017 9:00 pm|
|Location||ACRA (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Academy)|