CAPE TOWN CENTRE: Air Distribution Course
DATES: 24th, 25th, and 31st of MAY and 1st JUNE 2016
VENUE: Italian Club, Donegal Road, RUGBY
TIME: Start 17h30 for 18h00 ,till 20h30
The Cape Town Centre of the South African Institute of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning will be presenting a four module enrichment course titled as below:
(1) Balancing and Setting of Air Flows: measuring air flows and pressures –instruments and measuring routines.
(2) Ducting : its manufacture, its location and its supports, dimensional setting- out responsibilities.
(3) Fans and Dampers: construction, types, flow and noise issues, temperature and humidity effects.
(4) Air diffusion units and Fan / filter units : various air diffusion products.
The course is aimed at Contract and Site engineers who must have basic understanding of airflow dynamics , noise, diffuser outlet performance and air flow regulation. Students need to know how to measure pressure and flow.”
Should you need a detailed description of the above subjects please call SAIRAC’s educational representative Mr E Kiderlen on 071 563 6536 , or after hours, email@example.com
An assignment (optional) will earn a Completion certificate, whilst full attendance will earn an Attendance certificate.
- Fee will be R 1600.- per course of four modules, or R 450.- per module (for members) and R 1760,- per course of four modules or R 495,- respectively (for non-members).
- The course offered has not been accredited by ECSA for CPD points.
- To register we require: - Full Names; ID No.; Contact No.; Employer:
- Proof of payment to be sent to G Demaio, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking will close one the 18th May Please book early - thank you